Wednesday 4 August 2010

NOTD - Pink Gradient

I was at a wedding at the weekend and had just a plain French Manicure to match my outfit. I Took that off on Sunday and did not do anything on my nails! Naked nails for a whole day!!

Monday could not bare it so whilst cooking, washing and ironing I managed to do this quick manicure. I Sponged on some OPI Por Favor from the cuticle to almost the base, from the middle on I used LA Girl Disco Brites Freak and then on the ends again OPI We'll always have Paris. Followed this by a clear top coat and 10-15 minutes later this is what I had.......

2 comments:

  1. I'm so liking that. I have got to try the sponging method and stop putting it off. You've inspired me to make a plan for this weekend. yay! Your mani is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lacquer, this is so easy and quick, you should give it a go. I shall look out on your blog. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking.