Tuesday 16 November 2010

GOSH - Miss Minty

I was in Superdrug last week and I seem to have caught one of the sales assistants eyes!  She remembered me from the last time I was there telling her of my nail polish/lacquer addiction.  She immediately told me that they had loads of offers on most nail brands and that GOSH had some new colours in.  I went straight to the counter and picked up Miss Minty along with two other colours (offer was 3 for 2, not bad).  Anyway I thought Miss Minty could be a dupe for China Glaze For Audrey but think it may be a bit light?  I got it anyway.
so.....   NOTW is this lovely colour by Gosh - Miss Minty or number 597.  Application on first coat looked a bit streaky but with the second it evened out and was opaque, no streaks.  So base coat of OPI Nail Envy, two coats Miss Minty and a top coat of OPI Rapid Dry.
I love this colour, how about you?
p.s.
But before I did my NOTW, I cut back my nails this weekend by half the length!  Last week the length was.......What do you think of the new length?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.