Thursday 4 August 2011

MILANI - Bare to Wear

First of all you may notice my nails are much shorter than in my last post.  I just felt like shorter nails, and that is not very often, but I am glad I did cut and file them down as the manicure I am wearing really suits the shorter nail.
One of my "yet to be worn" today.  I bought the Milani Bare It All collection a while ago but as yet have not worn any of them.  I keep buying and have not got enough time to wear all of them!  So I took this one out and I am so pleased I did.  It is lovely "griege" colour, (one of my favourite shades, I have them in many makes!)  Sorry for the crappy pictures, but the weather is rather wet and grey here in the UK today.  This is two coats of Bare to Wear with a top coat of Seche Vite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.