Friday 9 November 2012

BEEN AWOL - BACK NOW - Remeberance Day

I have been awol for a few months.  Summer holidays happened, a wedding to attend to at the end of the holidays and then straight back to school/work!  It's been non-stop and a very long half term, 8 weeks!  I was going to post some nails in the half term holidays, but they have been and gone and I still have not managed to post anything!
But I plan on updating my blog with ALL the manicures I have worn since my last post.......

I am going to start with the manicure I am wearing at the moment. My Rembererance Day Manicure.  I got this idea from Lucy's Stash, it looked so beautiful, I tried to re-create it.  This is my version on shorter nails.
Items Used:
OPI - Don't Mess With OPI - Green
Acrylic Paint Pots - Red, Black, White
Seche Vite Top coat 
Nail Envy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.