Wednesday 31 July 2013

Extra Relaxed 31 Day Challenge - Day 18 - Half Moon

Day 18 (week 18) of the ER31DC - Half Moon.

I am a few weeks behind in this challenge.  I have had this one and week 18 ready for ages, but just not had the time to post.  I hope to catch up in the next few weeks.
I did the half moons different sizes and I think the effect was quite good.  This is the first time of me using the Invogue feather effect polish purchased from Fragrance Direct.  I did this manicure late at night and in hindsight I think it could have done with another coat, but overall I was still pleased with the result.
Items used:
OPI Nail Envy
Seche Vite Top Coat
Invogue Feather Effect Nail Polish - Jaye Bird
Blue Glitter Striper Pen

2 comments:

  1. Lol at first I thought the feather effect was an intricate stamp! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea to use feather polishes, looks good on you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking.