Friday 11 April 2014

GOT Polish Challenge Part 2 - Week 2 - CORAL - Floral Gradient Skittlette

Week 2 of the GOT2 (Golden Oldie Thursday) Polish challenge over at Crumpet's Nail Tarts.  This week the theme is Coral.

I am a day late as my daughter and I have been doing our own version of the 3 day hydration treatment with our own homemade cuticle oil.  A post on this to follow this weekend, hopefully.

So now onto my coral manicure.  I have had the coral polish I used here for just over a year.  I bought it then to use in a challenge but it arrived too late and it has been in my un-tried drawer ever since.

This manicure was inspired by carlysisoka# on IG, who was inspired by Sammy (Nailasaurus).
I couldn't decide on photo's so posted the best ones.

Items used:
OPI Nail Envy
Sally Hansen - Sheer Me Now
ELF - Fire Coral
China Glaze - Dreamsicle
Acrylic Paint - Green
Seche Vite

5 comments:

  1. The flowers are just too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers look really pretty and it looks so good with the gradient! I may have to try this myself some time :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily. Really easy to do. I wasn't sure, but after a day the manicure grew on me. I really like the effect. Please do have a go, and let me know how it went. x

      Delete

Thanks for looking.