Friday, 11 April 2014

GOT Polish Challenge Part 2 - Week 2 - CORAL - Floral Gradient Skittlette

Week 2 of the GOT2 (Golden Oldie Thursday) Polish challenge over at Crumpet's Nail Tarts.  This week the theme is Coral.

I am a day late as my daughter and I have been doing our own version of the 3 day hydration treatment with our own homemade cuticle oil.  A post on this to follow this weekend, hopefully.

So now onto my coral manicure.  I have had the coral polish I used here for just over a year.  I bought it then to use in a challenge but it arrived too late and it has been in my un-tried drawer ever since.

This manicure was inspired by carlysisoka# on IG, who was inspired by Sammy (Nailasaurus).
I couldn't decide on photo's so posted the best ones.

Items used:
OPI Nail Envy
Sally Hansen - Sheer Me Now
ELF - Fire Coral
China Glaze - Dreamsicle
Acrylic Paint - Green
Seche Vite

6 comments:

  1. nice mani

    http://prettypurple92.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers are just too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Freshie, Glad you like it.

      Delete
  3. The flowers look really pretty and it looks so good with the gradient! I may have to try this myself some time :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily. Really easy to do. I wasn't sure, but after a day the manicure grew on me. I really like the effect. Please do have a go, and let me know how it went. x

      Delete

Thanks for looking.