Friday 22 January 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - 3 Shades of Purple with Circles

Week 16 of the 52 week 40 Great Nail Art Idea's Challenge.

This week the prompt is 3 Shades of Purple for everyone and my personal pattern prompt is Circles.

I have done a 3 shade purple sponge gradient with gold stamped circles on all but the ring finger.  On the ring finger, I started off with a white base (OPI Alpine Snow) I then stamped with the 3 shades of purple.  I have used BM322 plate.

I am still a novice where stamping is concerned as I don't own any decent stamping polish, but the No7 polish I used turned out pretty well.

  

  
See what other participants did in this challenge via the inlinkz below.


2 comments:

  1. These look great! Perfect for the prompt and the stamping looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am still a novice at stamping. need more practice.

      Delete

Thanks for looking.