Saturday 7 January 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - New Year, New You

Hope you all had a good Christmas, here's wishing you all a very happy, healthy and prosperous New Year 2017.

Well it's now the 7th manicure of the 26 Great Nail Art Idea's Challenge.

The challenge this week is New Year, New You.

I thought I would do something different, not blingy or glittery, just colourful and floral.  Well, I have a ton of water decals.  I was obsessed by buying them last year, but just did not use them.  I found them too pretty to use!  But this year I am going to make it my goal to use them as much as I can.  I have a busy life at work and home and decals are a good way to get a quick and easy manicure.

So this is what I wore for New Years day 2017.  I love how it turned out and I am so glad I teamed it with the two nail polish colours as I did.



See what other participants did in this challenge via the inlinkz below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.