Monday 4 October 2010

ASOS - Sale and My Haul

ASOS have a sale at the moment and I took full advantage of this at the weekend. I spent wayyyy too much, but it was for colours and makes I could not otherwise justify buying. For example the Illamasqua which retails at £12.50 - sale £5 to £6.50, OPI £9.95 - sale £4-£6. I bought a few, and hope to swatch some in the near future. I also bought some ASOS Paints by CiatĂ©, A Barry M, Models Own and some Eyeko. Naughty me :o) But I have a chest infection, bad cough and cold so this retail therapy really made me happy (not my purse strings though).

I ordered Saturday and they came today. I must say their packing was not the best. All bottles were in a bag padded by the big plastic bubble wrap and that's it! One bottle of my OPI has a chip in it, but other than the rest were ok. Overall I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.