Saturday 2 October 2010

OPI - Vampire State Building & Nail Growth

I am going to try to catch up with manicures worn this past month. You will find two posts per day so that I can catch up!

This first manicure was worn way back on 10th September....

"I decided to wear an "oldie" today. I have not worn this colour in ages and wanted a dark colour and chose this one. I have had it several years and it is still in very good condition, but you can tell that the OPI formula has changed. This was three coats and I still had bald patches. I may have been too impatient applying but I couldn't be bothered to put on another coat and had to be happy with it as is. None the less, I still like this colour. And look at how much my nails have grown in just a month. Yaaayyy! :o)"

1 comment:

Thanks for looking.