Monday 11 April 2011

Look What I got in the Post.....

 ....... I should have shared with you last week but I just never got around to it.

Are you ready??            

Well this is what the posty bought me....
                 
                     Monday......
            Then on Thursday......
They took just over a week to arrive, all packaged really well, and best of all, all in tact.  I am really happy with the communication, packaging, delivery etc I got from beautycosmetic.  There were just two shades that were out of stock and some I only got 1 of.  But as you can see I got doubles and some triples!  Why I hear you ask, well, I shall be doing something special with those, so keep a look out in the very near future.
But for now here are the ones I will be keeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.