Thursday 9 June 2011

Grey Victoria Street in London Today!

My manicure (which I have had on since yesterday) I chose a shimmery grey by Nails Inc called Victoria Street.  And as the title suggests, that is exactly how the weather is here at the moment.  So to cheer the manicure up a little I also added some daisy flowers using the tip of a pencil.   Topped off with a coat of SV and it came up shining (unlike the weather lol).

Below is a photo of my haul I picked up from the Post Office after work yesterday.  I ordered this from Cherry Culture last week.  I have some make up items for myself and my daughter, but also some Milani, LA Girl and Sinful Color Nail Polish.  I got Milani 3D holographic and nude nail colours, a few other shades and the others were black nail polish.  A girl can never have enough black nail polish, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.