Thursday 23 February 2012

Pink Elegant Squares Inspired by Sopie

I found this great nail blog this week.  This girl sure knows how to do beautiful nail art.  I got inspired last night and did similar nails to hers here.  Mind you I did these last night after my Zumba class, I was tiried, what was I thinking?  But my nails needed doing, so I set to work.  It took me an hour but I did it!  The result............... ......... ...   Well not as neat as Sophie, but then it was 10pm by now and I did not have the energy to clean up, so big apologies.
So here goes....  My version.

BTW I used:
Zoe by Zoya as my silver base coat.
Then for the various squares:
She's So Glam - Color Club - Light Pink
Vampire State Building - OPI - Burgundy
Platforms - LA Girl - Neon Pink
Seche Vitte top coat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.