Tuesday 28 February 2012

Squares and Rectangles

At the weekend I was catching up on blogs that I follow, and as per usual I got sidelined by new blogs that I found through the old!  As in my  last post where I was inspired by a new blog, I found this particular one where again I was inspired. So Please go take a look as this lady has some fantastic ideas that appeal to me and perhaps you will like too.
The colours used were:
OPI Rumple's Wiggin - lilac
Color Club - Pucci-licious - darker lilac
China Glaze- Snow - White
Silver Striping tape
Seche Vite top coat

I really like this colour combination.  The only gripe I had a day and then two days later, the striping tape began to peel off on some nails.  I put on a thick coat of SV but still?  Anyone have any other tips on how to keep the tape on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.