Thursday 2 August 2012

BFF - Animal Challenge


Continuing the BFF challenge - this is number 7 of 16.  The theme as chosen by Kerrie - Animal.
This is my interpretation. I did this manicure and managed to kill two birds with one stone as the saying goes.  You will see this on Saturday.
 
Items Used:
Various Neon Lacquers
Acrylic Paint - Black
Seche Vite
Go check out all the other ladies who are taking part in this challenge:

Emma of Manicurity
Alyssa of Fancy Phalanges
Sally of Nail Pron

Our Challenge Board

5 comments:

  1. I love your take on this! Super bright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, very bright and summery :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely color,sweetie!
    ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really fun, colourful manicure - did you sponge the colours on?

    I've been following your blog and I've just tagged you for a Liebster Award, details on my blog page :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking.