Monday 13 August 2012

BFF - Black and White Challenge

Continuing the BFF challenge - this is number 10 of 16.  The theme as chosen by Caitlin - Black and White.
I am cheating here, this is not a manicure that I did, but a manicure as done by my daughter about a week ago.  She took such a long time with it I thought I would share this with you for the black and white challenge.
She wore this with a white outfit for an engagement we went to that weekend, and needless to say she got a whole load of compliments, I am a proud mummy :o)  She used a mixture of nails lacquer and acrylic paints to achieve these results.
Go check out all the other ladies who are taking part in this challenge:

Emma of Manicurity
Alyssa of Fancy Phalanges
Sally of Nail Pron

Our Challenge Board

2 comments:

  1. wow!
    you're a proud mama!
    your daughter got your flair for nail arts
    ^_~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking.