Friday 31 May 2013

Extra Relaxed 31 Day Challenge - Day 14 - Flowers

Day 14 (week 14) of the ER31DC - Flowers.  This is my flower design.  I did this a few weeks ago, I absolutely loved the colour combination.  I wore it for about 5/6 days, I did not want to take it off.  I also got to use my new Sally Hansen polishes that I bought from Fragrance Direct.  Great application, I found the brush a little tricky as I have not used this type of flat brush before.  Having said that, once I had done a few coats I soon got the hang of it and found the application quite easy.
Items Used:
OPI Nail Envy
Seche Vite top coat
Sally Hansen - Put on the Black (burgandy)
                    - Lavendar Cloud (white)
                    - Grass Slipper (green)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.