Friday 17 May 2013

Pink Vintage Roses, Stripes and Bling!

I am on a catch up with my manicures.  This was worn wayyyy back in April (looking at the date it was three weeks ago today, wow I am late in posting this).  Anyway, vintage flower manicures are all the rage at the moment and I love this technique.  It is so easy.  I was trawling my way through the world wide web and I came across so many but this particular one just called to me and I just had to do it.  Only on the original there was more "bling" on the ring accent nail and the roses were on the middle and index finger, I changed it a little. I would like the thank the original person for their inspiration but for the life of me I can't find the person responsible. I have looked through pages of my pins, my history and just plain google searches for almost a week now, so, if you recognise my description or know who you are please let me know.
Items used:
OPI Nail Envy
Seche Vite top coat
China Glaze - Dance Baby - base on all nails
Sally Hansen - Sheer Me Now (stripes)
Etude House - Pink Glitter
China Glaze - Its Poppin' - for the rose accent
Nails Inc - Seven Dials - leaves
Striping Tape
Dotting tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.