Wednesday 27 May 2015

Sponged Gradient with Nail Decals

I am Making a come back after being AWOL for nearly a year!

Life took over and I found it hard to get back to blogging.  I just didn't have the energy to edit my nail photo's and then write up the post etc.  There were a lot of changes going on so I just let it slide by me.  To be honest I needed the break I think, I still don't feel like posting all the time I don't think, but I am going to try and be here at least once a week.

Having said that, it didn't stop me doing my nails.  I have a years worth to share with you all!  I haven't started to even edit my photo's or write the posts yet.  I am still trying to figure out how to do it.

But today is the first day and I am going to share what I am wearing on my nails today.

I have done a simple sponge gradient to go with my nail decals from AliExpress I bought last year.
Nothing special, just quick easy and ready to go manicure.

I must also add I love nail decals, I have a huge box full of them.  Apart from a couple of items they are all bought from AliExpress.  I love shopping there, so much cheaper then anywhere I've found. Anyone else buy from them, or do you have other etailer stores you prefer?  Do share your thoughts, I'd love to know.
Items Used:
as always
OPI Nail Envy
Seche Vite Top Coat
and OPI lacquer as per pics above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.