Tuesday 1 December 2015

Still on a catch-up - Hazy Flowers - 31 May 2015

Hi all,  I am still trying very hard to catch up on my blog regards all my manicures that I have done this year.

I started a new nail art challenge back in October and I have been blogging about that instead.

I did however manage to get as far as 21 May of this year here.  

The next nail art I did I've already blogged about way back in May and you can see that here.

So onto the next one..... The last one for May 2015

A lovely delicate grey with a full self adhesive nail sticker on the accent nail.


For the main manicure I used Hazy by Revlon.  For the ring accent I used a base of Nails Inc Elizabeth Street, a very pale nude pink, on top of which, when dry, I applied the Nail sticker (bought from AliExpress). Top coat of SV and voila.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.