Wednesday 27 July 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Insects

Week 41 of the 52 week 40 Great Nail Art Idea's Challenge.

I am running 2 and a half weeks behind with this challenge.  I wore week 42 last week and I will post that asap.

But here is week 41 with the prompt - Insects.

I have been wanting to do this nail art for a very long time, just never got round to it.  So today with the intention of just painting my nails for the prompt, photographing etc I was going to take it off and get on with this weeks prompt.

But I liked it so much even though it was rushed, I decided to keep it on and even did my cinders hand.

Here is my insect manicure - the monarch butterfly.  I painted on the darker purple, let it dry a little then used cling film/saran wrap and patted it onto the darker colour.  With black acrylic paint I did the monarch design and white acrylic paint for the dots and to finish, a coat of SV and voila.

I am really impressed, I really like them on...



See what other participants did in this challenge via the inlinkz below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.