Thursday 28 July 2016

Floral Water Decals Skittlette - Lady Queen Review

Today I'm sharing my first review of water decals from the nail art store Lady Queen

The decals here are just one set of 12 on one big sheet (found here), they cost just $3.88 US dollars or £2.56 and free shipping.

The colours are fresh and vibrant, I was spoilt for choice but chose this set for the review.  I find water decals so much fun and they are so quick and easy and you get a manicure to die for.  And I have to say, these were just as easy to use as any others I've used in the past. 


As you can see I only used four pieces from this particular set, leaving plenty for another possible two manicures. 



Twelve different floral prints for many many manicures.  So what are you waiting for? You can get these decals and many other Nail Art items from the store here, and whats more you can use my discount code RWLC15 for 15% off your order.
*These were sent to me for an honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.