Sunday 25 September 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Autumn - Saran Wrap

The penultimate manicure for this challenge!

Week 51 of the 52 week 40 Great Nail Art Idea's Challenge.

One  more weeks to go ......

Challenge this week is Autumn.

I did a saran wrap manicure with autumn colours.

I did a base of Elf Mango Madness to start with and then on top of that I added a coat of CG Fire love.  When this was dry, I painted on a coat of SH Haute Chocolate and with a rolled up piece of saran wrap, sponged off some of the colour to bring out the orange base.  On some nails this method took off too much top colour, so I went back and added the brown on the saran wrap and sponged it back on ... and voila.

Simple but effective.


 

See what other participants did in this challenge via the inlinkz below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.