Friday 9 September 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Books

Week 49 of the 52 week 40 Great Nail Art Idea's Challenge.

Three  more weeks to go ......

Challenge this week is Books.

I used to read a lot, but haven't read anything for a while.  The last book I completed was the BFG and this was reading to my son at bedtime about one to two years ago.  We started Danny, the Champion of the World, but never finished it.

Anyway, I was stuck for inspiration, so I opened up Amazon, the page loaded and the first thing I saw was the book I've taken inspiration from.  I just like the colours and the flowers.  I thought I would be able to capture this image quite easily.  Overall I am really pleased how this manicure turned out (unlike last week!).

I did the nail art using the pink PIA lacquer and white and green acrylic paint.  I also used Orly Dazzle on my pinkie.

So without further a do...

Inspired by this book cover.


See what other participants did in this challenge via the inlinkz below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.