Sunday 23 May 2010

China Glaze and Konad

NOTW - 25 April '10

This was Nail of the week after my Avon nail colouration.

I saw this on BabyD @ Polish and Powder's blog and thought I would try it too.

I didn't have China Glaze For Audrey or plate M57, I also didn't think I had OPI Bare it in Trafalgar Square (I found out later as I consulted my OPI list that I did!).

Anyway, I went for China Glaze Custom Kicks for the main manicure colour. I liked this colour in the bottle, but on the nail it was fabulous. It was opaque in one coat but two coats made it perfect.

On the ring finger I ended up using OPI Sand in my Suit and plate M61. I used some black polish for the konad and just used CK to colour in some of the spots.

The end result ...................


What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.