Monday 31 May 2010

Free Nail Polish with In Style Magazine


In Style Mink and In Style Beach.

I managed to get two Nails Inc polishes with In Style Magazine this week. There were three shades to choose from, A dark coral red, beige and a pink shade.

The first shop I went into they had the coral red and pink. As I have so many pinks, I decided to give that one a miss. I really only wanted the beige but since they did not have it, I went for the coral red.

The next day I sent my dearest DH hunting the beige for me in London! But later same day I popped into Sainsburys, who did not have the magazine, so I went to the Newsagent a short walk away, and hey presto, found the beige shade. I had to then frantically text DH not to bother looking as I had found what I wanted.

As it happens DH later told me that there were plenty of the red and pink shades in the magazines, but some had been filleted, and we are assuming this was the beige shade? Who knows?

Anyway, this is my manicure on my short nails today with the Beige colour, called In Style Mink.

They are a bit chipped as have been helping DH with the last of the clearing of the garden weeds and cut backs.

2 comments:

  1. Hey

    I just discovered your blog and wanted to know which instyle issue you've got this freebie- this or last months issue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi amusedPolish, it was the June issue, hope you find one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking.