Monday 31 May 2010

Blue Mufty Day

Friday 28 May 2010 was a Mufty day at school and the theme was Blue.

I had to change my Manicure now didn't I? Yes I did.

I had a whole range of blues to choose from, (about 22 shades! I will share these with you later).

Anyway, my 6 year old son chose this shade for me to wear:



It is OPI Sea? I Told You. It is a lovely colour and was so easy to put on. It was thin but was opaque in two coats. It has a lovely shimmer to it and it matched my blouse I wore down to a tee!

Anyway here are some more photos, OPI Sea? I Told You.



My nails are also in good condition now, well on my left hand anyway. The right hand two have split but are still good. This is the longest I have had my nails for a long time. I love them this long, but they are not practical, busy working mum and all that! I think it has taken about six weeks to grow them this long.

But...........

They were chopped down this weekend, just like the shrubs and weeds in the garden.

2 comments:

Thanks for looking.