Saturday 14 July 2012

BFF - Girly Challenge

This is second challenge of 16 for the BFF group of ladies.  This is tHiAmErE's second choice - girly.

I love girly manicures and this I think for me is the epitome of girly.  Pink, silver, glitter and flowers. I must say though that this was done in about 15 minutes as I have been run off my feet all week and today.
Items used:
Nails Inc - Piccadilly Arcade - Pink Base
La Girl - Sterling Silver - Silver (sponged on)
China Glaze - Heli-yem - pink flowers.
Seche Vite

Go check out all the other ladies who are taking part in this challenge:

Emma of Manicurity
Alyssa of Fancy Phalanges
Sally of Nail Pron

Our Challenge Board
 

8 comments:

  1. I love it! I think it's a unique design with the different positioning of the flowers and silver sponging :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree
    pinks & flowers are just so girly!
    this is adorable,sweetie!
    & it just took u 15mins to finish it, that's a fast nail art!
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is gorgeous, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! If this is 'in a rush'...wow. So cute! I love your flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this, looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking.