Friday 8 April 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Kids TV

Week 27 of the 52 week 40 Great Nail Art Idea's Challenge.

The theme prompt for the challenge this week is Kids TV.

Ive been wanting to do this manicure for absolutely ages.  Just never got round to it.

So this was the perfect prompt this week.

I used to watch this show religiously every week, I remember it being on on a Sunday morning, very early.

The character is "a saggy, old cloth cat, baggy, and a bit loose at the seams...".
Have you guessed yet?

I can't believe that only 13 episodes were ever made, I remember watching it forever. It is reported that it was on our TV in the UK for 13 years!  WOW

Anyway..... here is my manicure.

Bagpuss


Here is Bagpuss in the shop where Emily comes and brings Bagpuss and his friends to life:

Bagpuss, dear Bagpuss
Old Fat Furry Catpuss
Wake up and look at this thing that I bring
Wake up, be bright, be golden and light
Bagpuss, oh hear what I sing


The following two photos are without the flocking powder, I am so glad I covered in with flock, my hand painting is awful!


 

See what other participants did in this challenge via the inlinkz below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.