Wednesday 13 February 2013

Mini Acrylic Beads

I have been meaning to post about these fantastic beads I bought from eBay from this seller here. Please bare in mind that the seller is away for the Chinese new year until the 18th of February, but do take a look if you can after.  I personally think it is a great buy.  I filled up two large wheels (one for myself and one for my daughter) and look, I still have LOADS left.  Here there are 12 of the 13 colours I purchased (one not shown is the orange).  They are just slightly smaller than the gold/silver ones you get from eBay and other stores, but only just.  I have used then in my second valentine manicure which I will show soon.
I would highly recommend seller as they arrived really quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.