Monday 18 February 2013

Ikat fail and success

5 February 2013
I thought I would have a go at doing the Ikat design on my nails.  It looks so easy.  Even the several tutorials I saw on this pattern were so easy, surely I could do the pattern. 
So I choose my two colours and painted my nails.  Even on their own they looked lovely, I should leave them.  
But nope, I had to do the Ikat design, it is easy right? Wrong.  My design looked nothing like the design :o(   What a fail!!
So I took it all off and had another go, and hey presto I got it right.  I am not sure how I got the above design and then the proper Ikat design below, but I did and not bad for a second go.
Items Used:
OPI Nail Envy
Seche Vite
LA Girl Disco - Hustle
Milani - Bare to Wear
Acrylic Paint - Black and White

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.