Friday 4 June 2010

China Glaze and Misa Haul

Wow, talk about fast. Look what the postie delivered today.



I placed an order with venusnailsupplies Wednesday night. I got China Glaze and some Misa polishes. Yesterday I had an email about some items out of stock, I replaced them, and they shipped it out.

This morning I got my parcel, really well packaged. Before I even had breakfast I had to look at them (with my daughter).

This is what I got:

China Glaze

Up All Night, Blue Sparrow, Rain Storm, Frostbite, Beauty And The Beach, Moody Blue

Adore, Passion In The Pacific, Turned Up Turquoise (Neon), He’s Going In Circles

Agent Lavender, Black Diamond

Lubu Heels, Visions Of Grandeur, Spitfire, Sunrise, Bad Landing, Passion

Evening Seduction, Harmony, Tantalize Me, Who’s Wearing What, Make An Entrance, Great Barrier Beige

Hope Chest, Sophistication, White On White


Misa

I Will Survive, Dying Love, Wishing On A Star, A Sin Worth Committing, Fatal Affair

High Waist Hue, Street Style, Fashionista


I would recommend Venus, good prices and fast delivery. Now, Which colour shall I put on first?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.