Tuesday 17 May 2011

ASOS Paints - Lauren

I was going to take off this manicure, so thought I would have a little play with my sticky back plastic, this is what I did!
My favourite has to be the pinky finger and then the spots (spots done using a pencil and a safety pin).

Goodness, whatever happened to blogger?  All my posts have been mucked up!
I had this ready and it just did not get posted at the scheduled time.  So am having to re-do it again! Never mind, here it is now. After my Rrrrwwww! nails (I only had them on for two days, I got bored!) I chose this gorgeous blue  by ASOS Paints called Lauren.  This is two coats and that is all you need to get a good opaque coverage, beautiful.  To get a shiny finish SV of course.  I got many compliments on this colour and I have to say I liked it on my short nails.  This lasted from Friday 13th! through to Monday 16th May.  I could have left it on longer as it had no chips or tip wear! But you know, I needed to change! I will show you tomorrow what I wore today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.