Tuesday 24 May 2011

Pastel Stripey Manicure of Many Colours......

..... a take on the coat of many colours but this with just four and some gold bling!

So after my two gradient sponge manicures, I fancied something a little less "in your face".  So I did this stripey manicure of many colours (well three colours, four if you count white).
I used Nail Envy as always as a base then put on a thick coat of white 248 by Honeypot.  Then freehand painted on the other three colours by China Glaze: Lemon Fizz, Peachy Keen and Moody Blue.  Once dry I put on some bling using a gold striper pen and some heart rhinestones on the ring finger.  All finished off with a coat of SV.
Alas, although I am pleased with the result, not quite the effect I wanted, it is still in your face!  But I like it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.