Wednesday 19 March 2014

Born Pretty Store- Nail Sticker Review

This is number two of the three reviews I have for the Born Pretty Store.

This review is for some nail stickers, item ID: 11886.  There are several to choose from, I choose no. 12.  A lovely swirly pattern with flowers and tiny rhinestones.  You get 12 stickers, in different widths. 






















I am quite frugal, and used only one sticker for an accent nail.  I applied to my bare ring finger and I think the effect was really nice and elegant.  The stickers are easy to use.  You just peel them off the backing (cut to size if needed). Apply to the nail, stretching a little to get a nice tight fit.  Apply a top coat and voila, done. This lasted a good couple of days.  I had slight tip wear (I work in an Infant School so I am always washing my hands and lots of activities inside and outside the classroom). 

This is my second lot of stickers from Born Pretty and I love them.  So easy and quick to use and so many different patterns to choose from.

You can get these nail stickers here and you can use my discount code PBL91 which will get you 10% off. So what are you waiting for, go to Born Pretty Store for loads more nail art goodies.

*These were sent to me for an honest review*

Items used:

OPI - I Have a Herring Problem
LA Colors - Sparkling Diamonds
Seche Vite
OPI Nail Envy
Born Pretty Nail Stickers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.