Thursday 27 March 2014

GOT Polish Challenge - Week 12 - Peach/Yellow - Gradient Cartoon Nails

Week 12 and the final one of this first GOT Golden Oldie Thursday Polish challenge over at Crumpet's Nail Tarts. This week the theme is Peach/Yellow.

I have a lot of orange polish but only a couple of peach colours, but they did not qualify as they are less than a year old.  So I opted to do a sponge gradient with yellow and an orange.  Both polishes are well over a year old. I got the yellow shade back in 2011 (see post here) worn only once. The orange one is even older worn only a few times, (here and here, oh and here).

I am sharing this manicure, but I was not at all happy with it.  It made my hands look awful and the nail shape was not made for the at all.  I hasten to say this came off within 24 hours and I also re-shaped my pointy nails.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.