Wednesday 22 January 2014

Born Pretty Store Review - Black and White Nail Art Stickers and Skittlette.

I have another Born Pretty Store review for you today.

It is item no: 9976 - a set of 14pcs Nail Art Stickers with Irregular Triangles.  They retail at $2.99 USD or £1.81 and there is a choice of 3 styles.  I chose this irregular triangle sticker.

They come with pretty easy to follow instructions.  Simply select the size for your nail (or if they don't quite fit, cut to right size), apply to the nail and press and smooth down.  Fold over the excess edge and simply gently file it off.  Apply a clear top coat and you are ready to go. Simple and easy nail art.

For my manicure I did a skittlette with the stickers.  I only used 4 out of the 14 stickers available so plenty more manicures to get out of these.
For the pinky I put on a pink base and then applied a generous one coat of OPI Glitter.  For the index and thumb I did a sponge gradient.

I have had these on overnight and washed my hands several time today (I work in reception class and we have been using clay to make pots and bears, and I can tell you I have had to wash my hands at school several times already!).  There may be a little tip wear, but I have to say these stickers are going nowhere fast.  That is great news for me.  I love these and would definitely buy more designs.

Items Used:
OPI Nail Envy
OPI - Excuse Moi! - pinky
Nails Inc - Oxford Square and
LA Girl Disco - Platforms for the sponge gradient
BPS - Nail Stickers
Seche Vite top coat for main manicure
NYC top coat for the stickers

You can get these and goodies here and you can use my discount code PBL91 which will get you 10% off all goodies. So what are you waiting for, go to Born Pretty Store for loads more nail art goodies.

*These were sent to me for a review*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.