Saturday 25 January 2014

Zipper Nail Water Decals - XF1268

Another old manicure to share with you here.  I got these nail water decals way back in October last year. I order 3 styles of decals and a pack of nail studs.  I was hoping to swatch all of them and share at once.  But I have only managed to wear 2 out of the 4 items.

First to share with you, these lovely nail zipper decals.  I was not good at applying these to start with, as I lost some of the design when applying.  Also I think the gold decals would have shown up better on a lighter background, note to self!  But overall I really liked these. There are 12 gold and 12 black zippers on one sheet.  So enough for two sets of full manicures and a third for an accent manicure. The instructions on the back are fairly easy to follow.
Items used:
OPI Nail Envy
Elf - Plum
Sally Hansen - Lavender Cloud
AliExpress - Zipper nail water decals
Seche Vite

2 comments:

  1. Water decals are the best and these look great over that dark color ~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking.