Saturday 11 January 2014

LA Girl Textured Sandy Nails

Another catch up post here.  This time from October 2013!  My nails were longer and in good health, not the state they are in at present.

Anyway, what can I say, I know the view on textured polish is split, you either like it or you don't - well I like it, in fact I loved this one on my nails.  I am wearing LA Girl Sand Blast Textured polish.  I love the neutral shade of the sandy colour against my skin tone, and the glitter one, it looked and felt like I had little gold grains on my nails, how decadent.  I have worn the red textured shade from LA Girl here and still have a few to wear, but I have to say this combination is by far my favourite.
 
Items Used:
OPI Nail Envy
LA Girl Sand Blast Textured Nail Polish - Sands of Time - Gold
and Sandstorm - Beige

6 comments:

  1. Nice, I love a good textured polish! These look great on you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I can carry off textured polish. But it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Where did you get your hands on these is the UK please? P.S. love the blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Anon, I got them from the US, Cherryculture.com

      Delete

Thanks for looking.