Friday 24 January 2014

Nail Water Decal Haul - AliExpress

Price Reveal.......

Well the total for this order was £21.17 - Free Shipping.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I have an amazing haul to share with you all today.  It is from AliExpress.  It is my 3rd time of ordering from this site.  First of all I would like to say that from placing the order to receiving the goods, it took a total of 14 days, from China.  Isn't that great.

This is how the goods came packaged.  In a box really well sealed.
And inside, the multi pack of decals was sealed and wrapped in bubble wrap.
Now on to what I ordered.....
A pack of 30 sheets of a Japanese style nail art water decals;
A pack of 12 sheets black and white tiger nail water decals;
A pack of 5 sheets Japanese Geisha Girls nail water decals.
one sheet of cats 3d nail sticker decal (free)

The pack of 30 sheets of a Japanese style nail art water decals

WARNING - Picture Heavy!
This pack is from a choice of 57 styles available from the seller.  This is my selection.  The stickers range from Christmas, animals, retro designs, pastel colour, vibrant colour, various flowers, musical, butterflies,water colour. Anyone want to guess how much this set cost?  Let me know in the comments. :)

Ruler and |Penny to show you size of decal and patterns.

A pack of 12 sheets black and white tiger nail water decals

I love this design and have wanted it for ages.  I looked on the well known bidding/buying site and I could not justify paying £1.50 to £2.00 for one sheet!  So when I saw these for the price, I had to have them.  Just a note to add here, the seller was great, she only had 11 of this style in stock and was kind enough to email me to let me know and asked me to choose another decal to make up the 12.  I chose the Big Cats Tigers Leopards Cheetah Print as my 12th decal.  Want to guess how much I paid for 12?

A pack of 5 sheets Japanese Geisha Girls nail water decals

Now, I ordered these as, again they were much cheaper here than the above mentioned site.  I had bought a set (the black pack) a few months ago thinking that it was these same decals.  But when they came they were the much smaller ones. (I have a manicure with the smaller ones still to share).  I had to get these the larger ones.  Guess the price for 5 packs?


I will see if you can guess how much I paid for each pack/total.  I will reveal all by the end of the weekend.
I can't wait to use these, but there are so many, where do I start???  I am sure my daughter will help me out. I also have another order from AliExpress from another seller still to come in the next few days. Hopefully I will be able share that with you soon.  Happy Weekend and Happy Manicuring. x

6 comments:

  1. Wow, what a fab haul, I'd love to know how much they cost, so I'll start the ball rolling, my guestimate is £30 all in. Am I at all close?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jazzqueen64, Not £30. I would say you aren't freezing but maybe cold! any help? x

      Delete
    2. Just realised, it's Wendy.

      Delete
    3. Yes Pram, its me! And you know I love a water decal! Hmmmmm higher or lower?

      Delete
  2. Wow! Fantastic price, I like the pack of 30 are all different designs. Can't wait to see your manis! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking.