Thursday 16 January 2014

GOT Polish Challenge - Week 2 - STRIPES - Skittlette

It is stripes this week in the (Golden Oldie Thursday) GOT Polish challenge over at Crumpet's Nail Tarts.
I've been meaning to do this for ages and this challenge finally got me round to doing it.
For this manicure I used an OPI I have had in my collection again for almost 3-4 years. I can't remember the last time I wore this so here it is.
I have also broken another bit of my already broken index finger nail - hence the thumb covering it!.  I would have loved to have done the bare nail stripes on all the nails but lack of time and 8.30pm and ready to hit the sack, I just went with the ring and middle finger.  I did this Monday night for this challenge, I love it on and still have it on today (Thursday).
The colours smudged and smeared because I had to use two coats of colour to get the opaqueness, but hey ho, next time note to self, use a one coater.
Items Used:
OPI Nail Envy
Seche Vite Top Coat
OPI - Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees
Nails Inc - Electric Avenue


3 comments:

  1. great job! love the colour combination.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the contrast in the stripes colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Check us out on our new Angel Pro Gelly Polish! Do look us up on Instagram @angelpronail! #justsharing! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking.