Thursday 15 October 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Geeks

Week three this week of the 40 Great Nail Art Ideas.

This week the prompt is Geeks.

I thought long and hard about this.  I researched the term Geek and it all seemed to aim at some sort of computer related thing. But I sought advice from my DH and youngest son, who both agreed but also stated that if you are obsessed with anything in particular, you would be a geek.  They also informed me that I would be a nail polish geek, as I have so many and yet still buy more, and am always doing my nails etc etc.

But in the end I opted for my nails as shown below for a particular reason.  I think my two boys are gaming geeks.  We have various gaming devices at home, Wi, X Box, game boy, etc. But the original would be the Play Station which we still have and have gone full circle when my youngest got the PS4 in the summer.

So I did a little homage manicure to suit. Not the best but this is my GEEK prompt manicure.

 
 
 
 

I used Beauty UK Black Out for the base for all nails and Ciate - Lily (Green), Paris (Pink), Lauren (Blue), Nails Inc - Tate (Red) and OPI Alpine Snow for the nail art. Top coat is Seche Vite.

Check out via the Inlikz below what all the other participants did.




2 comments:

  1. My husband likes your nail art. :) I just showed it to him and he exclaimed, "It's Playstation!'

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking.