Tuesday 10 June 2014

SIMPLES - Week 4 - Saran Wrap

SIMPLES: Nail Art from Muggle to Mastery - Week 4 is Saran Wrap (cling film to us UK dwellers).

First off I cut and reshaped my nails this weekend. I really liked the length but unfortunately they were getting "too long" for my job (I work in a school, reception year).    I also shaped them back to square nails.  I haven't had them like this in a long while and thought it a good idea, but I am not sure I like them!.

Anyway, back to this week.  I have done this technique several times and it is a real quick and easy to go manicure.  The possibilities are endless. Have a look in this link here.

For this particular one I did a purple saran wrap with a matte top coat, which I really like.

Items used:
OPI Nail Envy
Barry M - Berry
Illamasqua - Poke
Matte Top Coat - Primark
Cling Film (Saran Wrap)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.